TSG Building Services is committed to maintaining the highest possible industry standards across all the areas which we operate. Below is a list of our accreditations.
- Gas Safe Register is the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom. Our engineers are registered to work safely and legally on boilers, cookers, fires and all other gas appliances.
- All MCS-certified installers must belong to a Consumer Code which is approved by the Trading Standards Institute an OFT-backed consumer code-of-conduct scheme, and. The Renewable Energy Consumer Code RECC Assurance Scheme is currently the only approved one within this industry sector. The Code sets out high standards in relation to consumer protection, and requires installers to provide protection for deposit payments and workmanship warranties. The Code ensures that MCS-approved installers.
- From 4 July 2009 it became a legal requirement for all businesses that install, maintain or service stationary refrigeration, air-conditioning and/or heat pump equipment containing or designed to contain F-Gas refrigerants to obtain an F-Gas Company Certificate.
- Members of the FMB agree to comply with the requirements in the Code of Practice when they join the FMB and every time they renew their membership. FMB membership helps business to demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of customer service and workmanship in the building industry. The FMB Code of Practice for Members is a guide to the standard practices expected of the best builders in the industry.
- NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry. Choosing an NICEIC registered electrician is a householder’s best way to ensure a safe job. Electricians registered with NICEIC are assessed on a regular basis to ensure high standards and their work is checked against the IEE Wiring Regulations BS 7671 as well as other standards.
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) is an internationally recognised quality assurance scheme, supported by the Department of Energy and Climate Change. To be able to claim government funding for renewable energy systems; both the product and the installer must be MCS Approved.
- Exor uses a set of standards that have been developed in consultation with clients to become the accepted criteria for qualification for public and private sector clients. Achieving Exor Approved Status is a statement of quality that demonstrates Financial viability, robust management procedures, competent administrative procedures, effective employment policies, competence/track record, relevant certification and licensing, environmental compliance.
- The 'two ticks' positive about disability symbol is awarded by Jobcentre Plus to employers whohave made commitments to employ, keep and develop the abilities of disabled staff.
- The CHAS health and safety assessment scheme is a pre-approval scheme to allow contractors to show potential clients that they meet the required health and safety standards. To become CHAS Accredited TSG Building Services had to demonstrate robust health and safety procedures.
- Is an up-to-date register of pre-qualified suppliers for construction contracts, Constructionline is a common sense solution that 8,000 buyers from over 2,000 organisations are already making the most of. Construction line pre-qualify all of their suppliers to government standards using a strict and robust vetting and assessment procedure.
- HETAS is the official body recognised by Government to approve biomass and solid fuel domestic heating appliances, fuels and services, including the registration of competent installers and servicing businesses. Solid fuel and biomass appliances are becoming even more popular with the growing demand for renewable energy solutions. To make sure appliances work safely and efficiently, it’s important that installation and servicing is carried out by a properly trained and competent person.
- Any installer wishing to carry out work under the Green Deal or ECO must be approved. To become an approved installer, TSG Building Services plc has proved we have management processes in place certified by the Green Deal Installer Installation Standard (PAS 2030:2012). PAS 2030, sets out the requirements that installers will follow to ensure that the installation of new energy efficiency measures installed are completed properly.
- ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
- ISO 14001 is the principal management system standard which specifies the requirements for the formulation and maintenance of an Environmental Management System. This helps to control our environmental aspects, reduce impacts and ensure legal compliance.
- NHBC are the UK’s leading warranty and insurance provider for UK house building for new homes. They provide inspection services, guidance and training to house builders as well as protection for homeowners through their range of Buildmark warranty products. As an insurer they are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Latest News
TSG have been awarded Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust's replacement of commercial boiler plant at
TSG have been awarded Guildford B.C's Gas servicing and repairs contract for a 5 year
TSG are delighted to announce we have been awarded, Thrive Homes, domestic boiler and central